- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 250grams beef sirloin, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 2 cubes OXO beef stock
- 2 large carrots, shredded or thinly chopped
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage (about 2 1/2 cups), shredded
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms, tops only
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix the soy sauce and ginger in a medium bowl, add the beef, and let marinate
- Meanwhile, bring the OXO stock to a boil in a large saucepan or stock pot.Add the beef and sauce to the boiling stock, and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for two minutes, then add the carrots, cabbage, and mushrooms.
- Cook another two minutes then add the sesame oil, sriracha, and bean sprouts.
- Cook two more minutes, then remove from heat.